Booking Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.
If you do not agree to the terms, please do not book with us or use the Lawlor Taxis Ltd booking apps/systems.
- The Lawlor Taxis Ltd IPhone and Android apps are developed and maintained by a third-party software developer, Cordic cPAQ. While we can pass comments or feedback about the app on to the developers, please note that our telephone call operators cannot offer technical assistance such as troubleshooting or device compatibility information to users. Please pass any feedback to us by contacting our Email address Here.
- While bookings can be made for immediate dispatch, please be aware that changes in circumstances such as breakdowns, road closures etc. may affect estimated waiting times and cause fluctuations in vehicle ETAs. If you require a taxi immediately, please contact the office by phone and an operator will confirm the status of your booking.
- It is your responsibility to plan your journey correctly and leave sufficient time to reach the destination according to the need to check-in for flights, catch a train or any other constraints you might have. Lawlor Taxis Ltd recommends that absolutely all customers plan to arrive at their destination at least thirty minutes in advance of any train, coach departure or airport check-in time.
- Lawlor Taxis Ltd in no way agrees to any contract or commitment to deliver customers to prebooked connections, transport, dinner reservations, personal arrangements or medical appointments under any circumstances. Customers must take full responsibility for ensuring they are able to make such appointments on time. Lawlor Taxis Ltd are unable to offer a refund for costs incurred due to our vehicles not arriving, lateness, flight delays, emergencies, for any pre-arrangement in any circumstances. This applies to any journeys Lawlor Taxis Ltd agrees to undertake (including both taxi and coach hires) and through any booking method, including by phone, smartphone app, email, or website booking form.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided to you, please contact the office via email Here.
- Quotations/fixed prices are estimates only and can change at anytime. This could be due to road closures or diversions.
- Lost Property is kept in our booking office for a period of 2 weeks and ID will be required to receive personal/protected items.
- 2 hour cancellation fee applies
The price provided to the Customer at the time of booking is based on the journey specified (Original Journey) by the Customer at the time of booking, in the event that a Customer intends to pay by credit or debit card. The Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for any additional costs which may be incurred by the Company as a result of any variation or deviation from the Original Journey specified at the time of booking.
Additional charges may be applied at the sole discretion of the Company in the event of any variation or deviations from the Original Journey. The additional charges are based on the Company’s current charging scale which can be made available to the Customer on request. Such variations or deviations from the Original Journey in respect of which additional charges may apply shall include, without limitation, those set out below:
The Customer will be responsible for the conduct of all passenger(s) and shall pay for any loss and/or damage caused by the such passenger(s) to the vehicle or any other property of the Company, including but not limited to cleaning costs following any spillage or soiling of the vehicle.
If the booking is cancelled upon arrival of the vehicle to collect the Customer of any passenger(s) a cancellation fee will be payable by the Customer to the Company. Any cancellation fee is based on the Company’s current cancellation charge rate, which is available on request.
The Customer and any passenger(s) and any luggage or personal items shall be ready for collection at the time stipulated by the Customer when the booking is made. The Company will allow 5 minutes from the agreed booked time for waiting or loading, when picking up the Customer and passenger(s). In the event that all Customers have not boarded the vehicle within 5 minutes of the time specified at the time of booking the Original Journey or if no time is specified the time of arrival of the vehicle at the pick up address the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for the total loading/waiting time (for the avoidance of doubt , including the first 5 minutes) at its current rate which is £24.00p per hour.
In relation to collections from airports albeit via plane, coach or train the Company will allow 60 minutes waiting/loading (starting from the last estimated arrival time known). Thereafter the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for the waiting/loading time after the 60 minutes. All car parking fees will also be chargeable to the Customer for collections from airports, seaports or international and domestic train terminals.
In the event that the Customer requires the Company during the course of the Original Journey to make any alternative pick up(s) or collection(s)of passenger(s) or goods from other locations during the course of the Original Journey or drop off any passenger(s) at other locations other than specified in the Original Journey or to take any variation for the Original Journey route specified at the time of booking, additional charges may be applied by the Company, at its then current charge rate, which is available on request.
In the event that the Customer requires more than 4 passengers to travel in a vehicle and has not specified this at the time of booking of the Original Journey additional charges may be levied by the Company, at its then standard charge rates, which are available on request for the provision of a larger vehicle or the carriage of additional passengers in excess of 4