Booking Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.
If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use the Lawlor Taxis Ltd booking app.
- The Lawlor Taxis Ltd IPhone and Android app is developed and maintained by a third-party software developer, Cordic cPAQ. While we can pass comments or feedback about the app on to the developers, please note that our telephone call operators cannot offer technical assistance such as troubleshooting or device compatibility information to users. Please pass any feedback to us by contacting our Email address Here.
- While bookings can be made through the app for immediate dispatch, please be aware that changes in circumstances such as breakdowns, road closures etc. may affect estimated waiting times and cause fluctuations in vehicle ETAs. If you require a taxi immediately, please contact the office by phone and an operator will confirm the status of your booking.
- It is your responsibility to plan your journey correctly and leave sufficient time to reach the destination according to the need to check-in for flights, catch a train or any other constraints you might have. Lawlor Taxis Ltd recommends that absolutely all customers plan to arrive at their destination at least thirty minutes in advance of any train, coach departure or airport check-in time.
- Lawlor Taxis Ltd in no way agrees to any contract or commitment to deliver customers to prebooked connections, transport, dinner reservations, personal arrangements or medical appointments under any circumstances. Customers must take full responsibility for ensuring they are able to make such appointments on time. Lawlor Taxis Ltd are unable to offer a refund for costs incurred due to lateness for any pre-arrangement in any circumstances. This applies to any journeys Lawlor Taxis Ltd agrees to undertake (including both taxi and coach hires) and through any booking method, including by phone, smartphone app, email, or website booking form.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided to you, please contact the office via email Here.
- Quotations/fixed prices are estimates only and can change at anytime. This could be due to road closures or diversions.
- Lost Property is kept in our booking office for a period of 2 weeks and ID will be required to receive personal/protected items.
- 2 hour cancellation fee applies